Saturday, September 24, 2011

Huskies vs Cal

Saturdays = Husky Football! Kyle and Cristian throwing up their "dubs" ready for the Pac-12 opener!
Ava throwing her "dubs" up :)
Aunt Tricia helping "corral" the baby.

Happiest Little Husky!
Uncle Don and my dad
Aunt Lisa and my mom
Kyle and me
Aunt Daria, Uncle Dan, Joel, (Abby and Ava back on the chair) Aunt Beth behind the chair, Cristian, Aunt Denise and Kyle tossing Carter in the air :)
There are 22 first cousins in the Absher family, here are the book ends. Joel is the oldest at 33 years young (I say "young" because I'm about to join him in 2 weeks... AHHH), and Abby is the youngest, she just turned 11 years old last week. :)
My three Huskies
Happy Huskies, about to watch the Dawgs beat Cal to start the season 3-1.
Carter playing Angry Birds on my cousin Karly's phone.
Cousin Karly, Ava, Abby, and Karly's friend
Our littlest Husky ready for the game!! And what a game it was!!

1 comment:

jessica said...

Your three kiddos look soooo much alike ~ so cute!! Fun pics, I'm glad it was a good game!