
Like I mentioned in my earlier post, Ava decided she wanted to ride the bus too. The kids and I settled on a deal, they will ride the bus to school, and I will pick them up at the end of the day. (except one day a week Cristian rides the bus home because Ava has her dance class that ends at the same time school gets out. So we pick him up at the bus stop on Thursdays). Here are Ava and her friend Ari, ready to ride the bus for the first time. (bummer someone walked in front of them right as I took the picture... and they were not about to waste anymore time getting on that bus, haha). Kindergarteners sit in the first 3 rows of the bus, so I am glad Ava has a friend to sit with each day!
1 comment:
She's growing up so much, it's very sweet that she was excited about the bus!
Post a Comment