Sunday, September 25, 2011

Puyallup Fair FUN!


We had lots of fun at the fair the several weeks it was open! One night my sister and I took just Cristian to the fair since he is tall enough for all the "bigger" kid rides! (and I had already taken Carter and Ava on all the "little" kid rides while Cristian was at school).
Cristian and I on the dragon! Bummed I forgot the camera, so I just have a couple of pictures of our night from my phone.
There's my son, way the heck up there on this ride! (had to bring Auntie because there are MANY rides at the fair that I can't go on... like this one for example, would have made me sick!!)
His favorite fair treat (and one of the few things he can eat there), corn on the cob.
Ava got a feather put in her hair at the fair beauty salon. This is the first trend that she has taken note of, and asked to be apart of. And so it begins...
Kyle and I were able to go on two date nights at the fair. One night we saw Chicago in concert, and the other night we saw Counting Crows. They were both great shows!
I went on the extreme scream :) (Ava was bummed she couldn't go with me. Cristian was only 2 inches away from the height requirement, so maybe next September he'll go on it. Somehow I doubt it, he does not like rides that "drop".)
that's me trying to wave to the camera on the right :)
Thumbs up!
For Family Fun Night one Friday, we brought the kids to the fair to go on more rides. This was the one ride in "Big" kid ride area that Ava was tall enough for :)
Ava LOVED it! Not a big shocker since she loves all the big rides at Disneyland like Tower of Terror and Space Mountain :)
Kyle and Cristian going on the Wild Cat.
Kyle, Carter, Cristian, and Ava going down the giant slide. This slide goes so fast you can actually get a little "air" after going over that 3rd bump :)
Ava and Carter on the Firetruck ride

So fun!
One chapter of our favorite time of the year is in the books. The fair has come and gone, and the month of September is about over. Time to decorate for Halloween this weekend :)

1 comment:

jessica said...

Looks like so much fun! I love Ava's feather ~ those are popular here too, funny how quickly things catch on. The picture of the ride where Cristian is spinning way up high is very cool!!