Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Heart My Kids

Anyone who knows me understands how much I like Holidays, and I tend to decorate and go all out for each and every one of them. So, we enjoyed a Valentine themed weekend. We made some muffins for breakfast using valentine muffin holders, and got out the Valentine plates
Cristian showing off his new hair cut!
Ava said our morning prayer
And Carter inhaled 9 mini muffins :)

4 comments:

Lori said...

Michelle, your kids are so stinkin' cute!!!

Nicole said...

Love the pics. Miss you all a bunch! I cannot believe Carter at 9 little muffins. Cracking up right now! :)

5 Cougs said...

Your kiddos are looking so big! And, they will always remember the how fun holidays (even the little ones) were growing up! You're a great momma!

jessica said...

Very cute pictures of your little sweeties!! I'm sure they heart you too :-)