I thought I'd get back to posting about our Friday, Family Fun Nights. This was the cute little basket I put together for the kids last Friday night. :) I had a free Red Box Code, so I rented the kids the movie, How to Train Your Dragon, and put in their favorite movie treats too! The kids get so excited for our Friday night tradition.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Family Fun Night - Feb 11
I thought I'd get back to posting about our Friday, Family Fun Nights. This was the cute little basket I put together for the kids last Friday night. :) I had a free Red Box Code, so I rented the kids the movie, How to Train Your Dragon, and put in their favorite movie treats too! The kids get so excited for our Friday night tradition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the basket idea! Super cute! :) The girl like that movie. I love the red/pink starbursts! Yummy!
I so love this! Thanks for sharing!
What a good idea, your basket turned out so cute. We love family movie nights.
Post a Comment