Sunday, February 13, 2011

Time with Just Mommy

Every couple of weeks, I really try and spend time with each of my kids one-on-one. Right now, Carter gets a lot more of that time since the other two go to school, but for the other two, it's a real treat. Last weekend Cristian and I went for a run together. We ran to Fred Meyer to return some red box movies, and then up, down, and around the streets in our neighborhood... winding our way back to our house. Then, later that same day, Ava and I went and got manicures. I didn't get any pictures of C and I running... but I did take this picture on my phone :) That's one happy girl!!

2 comments:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

What a fun tradition!

jessica said...

How precious, just one of many pics where she looks just like her mommy :-)