
Who'd a thought that this tiny little plastic pool would be a such a HUGE hit :) Big thanks to our neighbor who gave it to the kids!! Every day since, they've asked to "play in the pool that Mike gave them."

The slide does look pretty fun :)

See... HUGE smile!

CHOP, CHOP...

TIMBER

3 kids in the pool

one more time... CHOP, CHOP

TIMBER!

They did this over and over! and each time I had to say "Chop, Chop, TIMBER". My favorite part was their never ending laughter :)

They played the game "Who can tolerate the cold, hose (sprinkler) water the longest"

toughin' it out!

It's FREEZING!

Summer isn't complete without eating huge slices of watermelon outside!

YUM!
2 comments:
Cuties! Loosk like a fun day playing at home! I'm sad our summer is over(although it was 111 degrees yesterday)!
I'm always amazed at what fascinates the girls, it is sometimes the most unexpected things. I love the watermelon pics of the kids...perfect summertime happiness.
Post a Comment