Thursday, April 7, 2011

Arizona, Spring Break Day 3

When looking back at all our pictures from Arizona, I realized I did not take very many pictures our first day there. I think we were all just so excited to be out of the car after the 5.5 hour drive (that got delayed by 2 hours due to road construction that closed all 4 lanes of freeway traffic right in Palm Springs). Here are the couple of pictures I did take :)
Shark Boy
The girls cleaning the seal toy
Kyle taking his first jump into the pool
Carter and Kyle
Carter swimming with floaties

The kids watching a movie while we were cooking dinner
The sunset from their 2 front windows
I cannot tell you how wonderful it was to enjoy 8 straight days of WARM sunshine!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Cute! I just went back trough mine and it looks like I didn't take any from that first day having you here. :( Not sure why...maybe my brain was fried! :)