Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday, Ava!!

Ava woke up Sunday morning to find her presents sitting on the desk in the corner of the room. I was already up, and showered when she, all in one movement, sat up in bed and said "I'm 5"
I just love birthday smiles!
Her face while we were singing to her
Oh boy, a new DS game to play on the car ride home!!
Cristian picked out this present for Ava at Target all by himself
A Tangled Tower play set
Mommy got her a jewelry box with her name engraved on the top
and some new leos
In this box she got a lot of fun goodies! she collects squinkies, so she got another pack of those, and a Mini dolphin pillow pet from Carter
and she got a few chapter books because she just LOVES to read! I remember reading this one when I was little... Ramona the Pest, watch out Kindergarten!!

Happy birthday to the sweetest, and sometimes sassiest (sugar and spice!) little girl. Your sweetness will make you a friend to many, and your sassiness just shows me that you know what you want in life. You're smart and confident, and you have an amazing eye for details. You're girly, yet tough; shy at first, but then outgoing. I would not change a thing about you, Miss Ava, because you're amazing, just the way you are, and I feel blessed to be your Mother.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Those mini pillow pets are really cute! What a sweet Birthday girl!

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

She is so darling! Happy Birthday Ava!!!

jessica said...

What a precious Birthday Girl! And a super fun weekend away {the zoo looks really cool!} to celebrate her birthday.