Sunday, March 6, 2011

Birthday Dinner

On our way home from Portland we stopped at the Spaghetti Factory where we met my parents and sister for Ava's birthday dinner.
She was pretty excited to open up more presents!
A very beautiful Rapunzel dress!
Something to display all her squinkies on!
and perhaps what she was MOST excited about... a ticket to go see Mary Poppins on Broadway! Thanks Nannie and Grampie!
Ava got a butterfly garden and a lady bug garden from Auntie.

Ava blowing out her candle
Happy Birthday Ava!
My 5 year old
Once we got home from all the festivities, Ava was excited to play with her new toys! Cristian helped her put all her squinkies on her new holder.
Playing with the toy Cristian got her
modeling her new leos for me...and of course we can't just take pictures in them... we have to take pictures of her doing gymnastics in them.
Bridge kick over
Splits (how weird that she's a righty and I'm a lefty??)
Posing
Posing
I couldn't quite get a picture of her exactly in a handstand... either her legs weren't quite all the way to the top
Or she'd kick up too far and fall into a bridge
that's as close as I got to a handstand.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Love all her presents! I love the Spaghetti Factory too!!!!! :)

jessica said...

Such cute new leos! And I was just looking at that squinky holder thing in Target yesterday, your gift suggestion at Christmas time has got Emma and Rebekah completely hooked :-)

Happy Birthday again to Ava, it looks like she had a wonderful birthday dinner!