
The week leading up to the Apple Cup, Cristian wore a different Husky outfit every day to school. And on Friday, each of their schools had "Wear your school colors" day in honor of the in state football rivalry. Of course, my kids really get into this, and were both decked out in Purple ;) I didn't get a picture of Cristian before school on Friday, but I did get one of Ava... sporting her purple husky shirt, purple husky coat, purple fingernail polish, purple W tattoo, and 3 different purple hair accessories :) Cristian wore his Jake Locker signed jersey, his husky coat, a W tattoo, and of course his Husky back pack and lunch box. It's safe to say, we're AVID fans =)
1 comment:
She's so cute. I love the nail polish. And you guys are totally super fans, in case there was ever any doubt!
Post a Comment