
Ava was so excited to meet her new baby cousin! So last Friday after preschool, I picked her up, and we delivered dinner and a Starbucks to the proud new parents of this darling little girl!

Ava admiring baby Colette

My mom holding baby, and Carter peeking at her too.

Ava helping Christina open baby Colette's presents

Carter kept saying "Nan, my turn. Hold that baby"

I've been doing pretty well not catching that baby "bug" again... even with 2 of my cousins having babies recently I've really been feeling like I'm done... UNTIL...

this happened. Carter just melted my heart... he was smitten with this little baby. He kept smiling at her, and kissing her, and talking to her. He just LOVES her.

He would be such a great big brother =)

Nothing like watching your "baby" climb into an infant car seat to make you realize he really isn't a "baby" anymore.

The cute new family... my cousin Dane, his wife Christina, and baby Colette (born Nov 28th)

So sweet!!

She's a cutie!!
2 comments:
What a beautiful baby!! I love the pictures of Carter holding her...I can't blame you for feeling that bug. Good luck! :-)
Wow, what a sweet new baby, so cute! Carter is just precious with her, I'm sure he would be a great big brother :-)
I love the newborn phase! I wish it could last longer!!
Post a Comment