Saturday, June 5, 2010

Birthday Party

Ava went to her friend Ari's birthday party last weekend. It just so happened to be the first warm, sunny day of the summer so far. It was beautiful!!
Ava painting her wooden flower
All the little girls working on their craft. (the bday girl is the one fixing her hair :)
Jumping with her friend Emma, Hayden, and Ari. (all friends from preschool, and they will all go to school together again next year!)
The moms enjoying the sunny day too! Such a wonderful group of ladies, it's been fun getting to know them this year!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Look at all those cute girls! :) Looks like a beautiful day for a party! :)

McCray Family said...

I have obviously not been checking your blog enough! After our virus I think I lost my routine! LOL! I love all the pics though and glad you got some playdate pics up there..you girl look great on the GNO! And the kids at lisa's looks like a whole brood! So awesome, keep putting more pics up!

jessica said...

Looks like a fun party and the perfect day to enjoy it too!
I love Ava's skirt. Rebekah would call it a pretty tutu, even if no dancing was being done :-)