Saturday, June 5, 2010

Baby Shower

My mom and I went to a baby shower on Saturday morning for my friend, Jayna. My parents and her parents have been friends since we were babies, so we grew up together, and even went on our first trip to Europe together back in elementary school.
Anyone who knows me would have guessed these gifts were probably from me. My mom and I had so much fun looking at all the adorable baby boy clothes at gymboree...
Cute baby hat someone made baby Ethan.
Jayna's adorable daughter, Charis, who looks so much like her mommy!
Charis got a new teddy bear.

She loved it!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love baby showers! That little girls is adorable!!

jessica said...

Maybe your friend should hire you as her photographer?! You got some awesome pics of her cute daughter!!

And not that I know from experience, but I have noticed and completely agree with you that Gymboree has the best and cutest baby boy clothes!