
Today I bought Carter a new little frog pool at Fred Meyer so he could have a water toy that is more age appropriate for him. It was a big hit with all the kids this afternoon, on our first summer-like day of the year

My 3 little fishies

The top of the frog's head has a little sprinkler/sprayer, but I figured it would be too cold to have continual hose water going into the pool.

Popsicle time

This series of pictures is so funny to me... such typical expressions for each of them. Cristian with his, "Are you really going to take more pictures of me" look.

Ava, always willing to have her picture taken, and often asks me to take them.

Carter and his "don't even think about taking this popsicle away from me" look.

Carter can find even the tiniest plane in the sky.

lounging in his pool

cute brothers!

Carter getting his hair wet

Ava sunbathing

Playing with their water squirters

Carter played in the pool for almost 2 hours

I've mentioned before that Carter is my climber... well he has no problems scaling our big toy. Thought this was a cute picture of him looking at how far down his fall would be.

Peeking out, again, how cute that Cristian has his hand on him, he's such a protective big brother. Didn't want him to fall.

The D-train of kids coming down the slide.

Kyle and Carter BBQ'in

My sister came and had dinner with us, which means we got to visit our Mia doggy :)

Hi Mia!!
4 comments:
I LOVE that picture of Carter and Cristian, forehead to forehead. Precious. Happy Mama's Day!!!
Super cute pictures!!! I also LOVE the last picture of Mia. Looks a fun day in my book too!!!
Great weather, wasn't it? You got some great pictures of their outdoor fun!
Oh, I'm loving your summer weather! Wish we could get some of that :-)
More cute pics of the kids!
Post a Comment