Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

 My three Turkey's, Thanksgiving morning.  (Carter has the best bed head when he wakes up) :)
 Excited to see what the Great White Turkey left them in the oven!
 A gingerbread house, Christmas jammies, and a couple treats too!
 We made turkey muffins for breakfast
 Gobble Gobble
 Ava's turkey muffin
 I only have a couple of pictures from Thanksgiving, I completely spaced and forgot to get family pictures and everything.  But we had a wonderful dinner at my parents house with my Mom, Dad, sister,  Kyle's mom and dad, and the 5 of us.  It was a very quiet and relaxing Thanksgiving and dinner was delicious!  Then we went to my Uncle Dan's house that night for dessert.  I only have a couple of pictures... here is a pic of us playing a game.
 The other side of the room
 Grandpa and his boys
 Abby, Cami, and Ava did a little performance
 Ava playing the family game... it was her turn.  She was asked the question "Which batman character would you be"  There were 6 possible choices, she chose the one she would want to be, then we went around the room and everyone made a guess at which one she picked.  (She picked Cat Woman.  I was wrong... I guessed Bat Girl)
Simba snuggling my mom :)

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends!

1 comment:

jessica said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! It looks like you had a wonderful day with family!