Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things...

I blog about this every year... I get so excited when these 3 things appear in stores. Why does my latte taste so much better in the Red cup? I wish satsumas were sold year round... they are so tasty, and are an excellent addition to my kids' school lunches!! And I love teeny tiny candy canes, which also find their way into the kids' school lunches :). I'm not one of those people who over look Thanksgiving. I really enjoy that holiday too, but there is definitely something Magical about Christmas, and it doesn't bother me at all that it "appears" in stores the day after Halloween! I do hold off to decorate my house until Thanksgiving is over (can't say I don't fight the urge to Deck the Halls mid-Nov), but I manage to hold off every year. But, the second it is over, up goes my Christmas stuff. I count down the days until "D-Day" (Decorating Day) every year! So, as they say... " `Tis the Season to be Jolly" and Happy Holiday's Y'all! And yes, by Holidays, I mean Thanksgiving too!

1 comment:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

I'm right there with you! I hear everyone complain about all the Christmas stuff out already and I'm secretly gooing "Woot! Woot!"