Ava with Grandpa and Nannie
Next, lunch at the Georgian Room inside the Fairmont Olympic Hotel. She said it was the fanciest place she's ever eaten at. Ava loves anything FANCY!
They explored all the fun Christmas decorations inside the hotel. This was her favorite Christmas tree... sparkly and pink!
Ava helping Santa point out all the kids on the nice list
And for the main event, they took her to the 5th Ave Theater to see Cinderella!
She LOVED it!! Thanks Nannie and Grandpa for treating her to such a fun day! She was just beaming when she got home and enjoyed telling us all about her day!
4 comments:
How fun for Ava! She looks so happy and sweet. I'm sure she loved her special day!
How exciting. She looks so happy and I bet Grandma/pa loved every minute, too!
How special! What a treat for her! Great family pic too!
Ava looks adorable. I bet she loved having your parents to herself! :)
Post a Comment