Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Carter!

Carter woke up to find the fireplace all decorated in honor of his special day :) Poor guy slept in so long, daddy had to leave for work before he got up, so he had to wait to open his presents until dinner time.
Looking so big (and happy)
We took Carter to the fair for his birthday! Since Ava did not have school, she came along too, and so did his friend Lucas. Their favorite animal of the day was the 4 day old baby pigs. They were pretty darn cute!
A birthday (or any day, for that matter) at the fair isn't complete without a scone :)
Next I let him ride rides to his little heart's content.
I think he thought he was REALLY driving this car :)
It never gets old seeing them wave each time they go around :)
Ready to head down the giant slide! I went down first so I could get a picture of them sliding down.
Here they come!
This one was a huge hit! They both asked to do it again :)
Carter on the roller coaster... little dare devil with his arms up :) So cute Ava is turning around trying to get a glimpse of him. He was laughing and smiling so big!
Riding the boats
The kids and I going on the Tiger roller coaster
Ava and Carter on the swings
There's his little hand waving at me :)
Such a fun day with my little man!! I think we did almost every ride in Kiddy Ville.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Definitely a fun way to spend your birthday! :) Looks like the kids had a blast!

jessica said...

What a fun day at the fair for all of you! The kids look so happy on all the rides ~ It looks like the perfect birthday celebration.