Saturday, September 3, 2011

Are you Ready for some Football?

I know our family sure is!! We've been anxiously counting down the days until the Huskies Season opener. Here's the very festive flower centerpiece my grandma brought!
Ava and I ready to get the party started!
My mom and sister soaking up some sun rays
We love to tailgate!
The kids with Husky Stadium in the background
The 2 table spread
Carter, the pop thief
So excited to cheer on the Dawgs!
We love our HUSKIES!!!
Cristian flashing his DUB
My grandma with her 4 daughters
Ava and Great Nana
It's pretty neat that you can get to Husky Stadium by boat or sea plane. Cristian asked me if they had to swim to shore once they parked their boats/planes :) He was very interested to learn that there was a boat taxi that shuttles them to shore.
Carter slept through 3/4 of the game.
Le'ts go Dawgs!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh yeah! I'm totally ready!!! :) I just love a diehard football family that goes back for generations. :) I'm just so jealous that you get to go to all of your team's games.

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Love your enthusiasm! Did you and your husband both attend UW? Was your family always UW fans? Go Dawgs!

jessica said...

Again your family tailgates look so fun...I love that awesome centerpiece, you really go all out. We are definitely ready for some college football over here as well. Dave's favorite time of the year!