
Here she is on her 2nd day of school :)

She didn't look quite as tired when I picked her up from her 2nd day in school, probably because she actually ate most of her lunch (unlike the first day when all she ate was a bag of pretzels). She knows her routine now, come home, hang her back pack, put her shoes away, and then eat a snack.

I'm glad she loves school so much! Sure was a long 2 days for me, but knowing how much she is enjoying herself really helps make the adjustment easier.
3 comments:
Such a cutie! I'm glad she's enjoying it!
Love her smile! She is such a cutie! Glad she is liking school!
I'm glad Ava is enjoying school, poor thing only eating pretzels at lunchtime...all my girls have done something similar at one point or another while adjusting to a new environment/routine. She looks very sweet, happy and grown up in these photos!
Post a Comment