
We went to our last baseball game of this season on Wednesday. It's sad saying good bye to all the fun summer activities we enjoy! We sure saw a great game, and it was a beautiful night for baseball!

Carter pretending to sleep

Carter with Auntie

my dad got the kids a treat :)

and the kids were loving it!

Carter double fisting the cotton candy

All of us at our last game of the season

All 3 of the kids got a baseball from a different Mariner player :). Here are the kids with our row boss, who will be retiring after this year. We'll miss you Fred!

The moose paid us a visit at the end of the game

The Mariners won 2-1 behind the pitching of Felix Hernandez, and a HUGE two run double hit by Carp in the bottom of the 8th. It was a great game! We'll still be watching the Mariners on tv through the end of September, but for now. . . we say so long 'til next year, Safeco Field.
2 comments:
I bet your kids grow up with so many fun memories of your family outings to the games!
I love the cotton candy pictures, I can almost see how sticky their hands must be. Rebekah loves cotton candy, she'll tell you it's her favorite treat and I'm always shocked how much of it she can eat in one sitting!
Post a Comment