Monday, August 15, 2011

Fun with Friends

On Monday, my friend Tara dropped her girls off for a bit so the kids could play while she took her son to a doctor appointment in Tacoma. Since it was a hot, sunny day, I let the kids pick which water toy they wanted me to take out, and they all chose the water slide. Here's Cristian being a Monster.
Natalie going down the slide backwards.
Ava making a big splash
Love Natalie's gymnast hands coming down the slide
Cute picture of Alyssa, I caught her just as she was pulling her swim suit up
All four kids (Carter was napping).
All four kids again :)
Natalie, Alyssa, Cristian, and Ava.
Natalie ready to slide down
Once Carter woke up I brought out a snack for everyone
The kids playing in their "clubhouse"
Cristian, Ava, and Alyssa
All 5 of them
Caleb and Cristian playing a pretend game of baseball.
Such a fun afternoon with friends!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I really hope it lets me make this comment...

Such cute pictures of such cute kids! :) Thanks again for having them.

Nicole said...

I wanna come back over for another play date too! :) So much fun!

jessica said...

Looks like a perfect summer day with friends!