
For Father's Day, the kids wanted to get Grandpa 3 new koi fish for his pond. They each picked out a fish to give to him. Cristian named his "Bruth" (short for Brother, which is what we call him all the time). He chose a mostly white fish, with some orange spots on it's back and bright orange lips. Ava named hers "Petey" (short for Sweety Petey, which is what we call her). Ava picked out an all white, silvery looking fish. It definitely sparkled like a gem in the water. And I named Carter's fish "Chubbit" (just because that's what we call our beefy little man). He picked out a yellow and white fish with black freckles.

We finally delivered the fish to him on Sunday. Here are the kids helping grandpa release the fish into the pond so they can meet all their new fish friends.
2 comments:
Awww, cute! I love their names!
What a nice gift for your dad! I also enjoyed hearing the cute name selections, your kiddos sure are cute!
Post a Comment