Saturday, July 30, 2011

Family Fun Night

Always fun to spend time with these three!
This might be considered cheating :)
I love how excited they get for family outings!
Kyle giving Cristian a few golfing tips :)
Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, can you believe it? A picture of the 8th wonder of the world, THE BACK SIDE OF WATER :)
Starting the back 9
This hole was particularly fun for the kids, you putt off the green, into the raging stream of water, and it ends up back on the green at the bottom. The kids must have golfed this hole 10 times :) That was the nice thing about it not being super crowded, we could repeat their favorite holes.
Carter watching his ball float down the stream
Me and my babies
After our 18 holes of Mini Golf, we stopped at a local favorite burger joint for some ice cream!

I will definitely miss summer nights like this!!

1 comment:

jessica said...

Silly Carter, I think you're right, that might actually be cheating :-) It looks like a great family outing...and I agree, relaxed summer evenings will be missed very soon.