
I sure have enjoyed my Monday mornings with Carter at Toddler gymnastics! We have just 2 more classes (June 13th and June 20th) until we're done for the summer. We're going to take the months of July and August off, then he'll start back up again in September. (but, it won't be the same, because this will be the last couple of times I get to participate with him. Once he's 3 years old, he gets to join a "big boy" class, and I will just watch from the stands).

climbing up to jump into the foam pit

Big jump!

Good job Carter!
1 comment:
these pics are so cute..such a sweet and happy little guy. every time I see kids in the foam pit, it takes me back to my own crazy fear of the pit, silly I know, because all the kids love it so much :-)
Post a Comment