Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

We had a very relaxing Father's Day... started off the morning making Kyle his favorite breakfast... gooey biscuits, eggs, and bacon. Then the kids gave him his presents
Luckily I had my camera on me at church... we just started a 4 week series on Money, and they opened the service by doing a little comedy show! Check out the lovely ladies of the Price is Right!
Then we went to Taco Del Mar for lunch. Afterwards we did a little yard work, made homemade gluten free pizzas, and roasted marshmallows in the fire pit! After the kids went to bed, Kyle and I rented The King's Speech. Great movie, I highly recommend it! Happy Father's Day, Kyle! You are a wonderful daddy to our 3 children, we love you!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I miss taco del mar! Looks like Kyle enjoyed his day! :)

jessica said...

You must be getting awesome at making those homemade gluten free pizzas! It looks like you all enjoyed a nice Father's Day.