
Every Thursday Night Kyle and I attend Life Group (LG) Meetings with 4 other couples from our Church. My sister babysits the kids for us, and Kyle and I usually leave a bit early, enjoy a Starbucks and some uninterrupted conversation, and then we head to LG. When we come home (which is usually around 9:00-9:30), this is where we find Carter. He's become Auntie's little buddy. She lets him stay up and watch movies, which he thinks is the cat's meow! Last week when we came home, he told us to go back to Church. And he asks several times a week if we "have Church tonight?" because he looks forward to his Thursday night movie night with Auntie while the other two are sleeping :) Such a spoiled baby, haha!
1 comment:
So nice that Carter can have special "Auntie" time. I bet Tricia loves it too!
Post a Comment