Friday, May 6, 2011

Adilyn's 5th Birthday Party

This was the first birthday party I've been to that Kyle and I got to sit down on the bench seats and just watch the kids play, play, play. Up until this point (for the past 8 years), I've had a baby or young toddler who needed help and guidance at a park, jump place, etc etc. But since my "baby" is actually (gasp) 3 and 1/2 months away from turning 3 years old, for the first time I got to sit. It was nice, but weird.
My big boy all smiles!
Carter and Ava jumping in the castle
Ava having fun!
Cristian having fun
Cristian would run up that wedge mat, jump, and launch himself right over those green bars.
sweaty boys eating dinner
My 3 kids
Kydin and Ava
Adilyn, the birthday girl. (Ava and Adi will be in the same Kindergarten class next year!)
Ava making a crown and Cristian making pascal. Such cute and creative Tangled themed party crafts!

1 comment:

jessica said...

Glad you enjoyed watching the kids play {you're right, it is a completely different experience to watch from the sidelines, rather than try to keep up with them while they run around :-)}, and it looks like they played very hard ~ must have been tons of fun!!