Friday, April 29, 2011

Teacher Appreciation week

Hard to believe we're coming to the end of another school year! Next week is Teacher Appreciation week at Cristian's school, so my friend Erika and I got together and brainstormed some ideas of how to make our kids' teacher's week an extra special one! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Cristian's teacher AGAIN this year! She is fabulous and deserves all the appreciation she'll get next week. Here's the door decorating project we worked on. The kids are just finishing up a science unit on seeds and how things grow (plants, vegetables, and flowers). We decided to go with a flower theme because of that (and not to mention, we've had so many April Showers, that we're fully expecting a lot of May flowers!!)

Bailey, Cristian, and Ava played games in the classroom while we were decorating the door.

3 comments:

jessica said...

The door looks so cute! I always enjoy seeing how creatively you decorate the teacher's doors, if I remember correctly, you've done this at least a few years in a row now. We are celebrating teacher appreciation week this week as well, it's always such a fun chance for the kids to recognize and honor their teachers!

Nicole said...

I love it! It turned out great adn I bet the teacher loved it!

Lori said...

How sweet!!! Can I just say, you and your sweet little family are SO.RIDICULOUSLY.CUTE!!! I hope you guys had a great weekend.