
The kids went to a birthday party for Cristian's friend this weekend at Tiffany's Skating rink. I hadn't been there since I was in elementary school, and it looks just like I remember it. I don't think a thing has changed. (except for the addition of that big screen tv behind Ava)

Happy 8th birthday, Collin!

Collin's mom had a gluten free pizza and a gluten free cake made just for Cristian, and made sure with the bakery that the birthday cake was not cross contaminated with peanuts. How incredibly thoughtful.

Cristian whizzing by me...

Cristian skating with some of his friends

Cristian took 2nd place in the 7/8 year old skating race. He won a coupon for a free pop.

Group picture
2 comments:
The kids look like they enjoyed roller skating! Did you let CVristian have his pop or did you get yourself a coke? :)Hehe
I love Ava's cute skirt and way to go Cristian on the race :-)! Such a cute skating rink and a fun party.
Post a Comment