Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ava, through the years


Every birthday my kids have, I like to look back at pictures from when they were smaller to see just how much they've grown and changed through the years :) Here is my sweet baby girl the day she was born... all snug as a bug in pink :) The nurses called her "Little Miss Pink" because my room was FULL of it :)
Ava, first day home from the hospital. She looked a lot like me (and my mom) as a newborn. I was really dark like that... black hair and all.
Ava's first Mariner game... 2 months old
See... lots of pink :) Ava, 3 months old
I love sleeping baby pictures!! Ava 3 months
Ava jumping away... 5 months old
Another 5 month old picture
Ava sure LOVED her binkie, 6 months old
Nakie baby, ready for her bath... 7 months old
Ava, pulling herself up and emptying my drawers @ 9 months old (starting to get a bit more hair :)
Fun times at the park... 10 months old
My walking girl... 11 months old. (proud big brother watching :)

My birthday girl, Ava 1 year old

Always smiling, Ava 14 months old

Look at that blond hair growing finally!! Ava 16 months old
One of my favorite pictures of her. Ava 17 months old

Ava at Disneyland, 18 months old

She's always been a bit messy, but those big brown eyes make even this dirty face adorable! Ava 20 months
Ava 21 months
Ava talking on the phone, 22 months old
Enjoying her first trip to Hawaii, Ava 23 months old

Princess Ava on her 2nd birthday

Ava on her 3rd birthday
Ava on her 4th birthday

Ava, 5 years old!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Such a smiley little beauty! Love seeing the pics...I recognize most of them :)

Alisha said...

I love this! She is so adorable.

jessica said...

Such a pretty and sweet little girl. I love seeing all the baby pictures.