Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kinda crazy...

I was given a Kindergarten registration packet today to fill out for Miss Ava, and it's due by February 28th. WHAT?? I can hardly believe that my days of having Ava home with me during the days are quickly coming to an end. I realize I still have 7 months until she actually starts Kindergarten, but having this packet at home, sitting by my computer is making is all very real. 7 months will fly by, I know that, and until then, I will cherish having her home, she's been such a great shopping buddy for the past (almost) 5 years!!

4 comments:

jessica said...

That is hard to believe ~ enjoy your time with sweet Ava! I know what it's like to have all my helpers and shopping buddies go off to school one by one, and it's sad {!}, but it's great for them too.
You are always so creative, doing such fun things, I'm sure being in school will make all those family night/weekend times together only that much more special!!

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

UGH! I know what you mean. I am filling out paperwork for Huddy to go off to preschool and I feel panic rise in my throat! I want to keep him home forever! :-)

Lori said...

I remember when Avery's Kindergarten packet arrived, it literally made me feel sick to my stomach, thinking about not having her home with me. Luckily I still have another year and a half with my middle child still at home. It's so hard to watch them grow up and head off to school, at least for me anyway. I try to just focus on how much fun they'll have though.

Nicole said...

That is crazy! She can't be old enough to go to Kindergarten!! I know you will enjoy your next 7 months having her home most days! :)