While Andy and Julianne were in town for a couple of weeks, Kyle and I got a chance to go out with them one night, and it just so happened to be on their 7th wedding Anniversary. It was great seeing them over the Holiday, and really nice to get to sit down and chat for several hours just the 4 of us! Happy Anniversary, guys!!
Sunday, January 9, 2011
January 3
While Andy and Julianne were in town for a couple of weeks, Kyle and I got a chance to go out with them one night, and it just so happened to be on their 7th wedding Anniversary. It was great seeing them over the Holiday, and really nice to get to sit down and chat for several hours just the 4 of us! Happy Anniversary, guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm bet it was fun to see them and have time to chat and relax! :) Cute picture of the 4 of you!
Post a Comment