Friday, December 24, 2010

Last School week of the Year!

We had a busy (but short, thanks to our Disney trip) last week of school before Christmas break. Both kids had Christmas parties at school. Cristian's class was supposed to wear red and/or green, and a Santa hat if they had one.
Ava's was a Christmas pajama party, and she wanted her hair curled for the occasion :)

This cute guy was my shopping buddy while the other two were at school during the week; he helped me do all my last minute Christmas shopping and errands :) I also hosted a Bunco party on Thursday Dec 16th (I didn't get any pictures, but since we meet once a month I will try and take some next month when I'm not as busy hosting)


2 comments:

Nicole said...

The kids look so cute and festive!! Ava looks so little in that picture to me. :) Love it when that happens!!! :)

jessica said...

Cute Christmas photos, and I love the Santa hats with the Mickey ears :-)