Monday, December 20, 2010

Disneyland Day 2 - Green Day

Taking a ride on the Horse trolley down Main Street
The boys petting the horse at the end of the ride, her name was Holly :)
Ready for Day 2 at Disneyland!!
My Princess with the snowy castle in the background
Cristian was HOPING to get soaked
The beautiful castle
All of us getting ready to go on the Haunted Mansion
This picture didn't turn out very well, but here are the 5 of us getting ready for Splash Mountain
Wheeee!
All of us (minus Tricia) outside of Splash Mountain. I remember we went to Disneyland the month this ride opened (I believe it was Aug of 1989) and we waited 3 hours in line to go on it!
Tricia and Ava on Dumbo
Carter and Grampa on dumbo
The kids with pluto
All of us with pluto
The kids with Sully
All of us with Santa
Ava waiting for her lunch at the Vineyard
Cristian and Ava with Lightning Mcqueen and Tow Mater
Carter LOVED the Merry Go Round
The 5 of us waiting to go on Peter Pan
Waiting for our BBQ dinner at Big Thunder Ranch BBQ
The kids participating in Santa's Reindeer Round up show
The castle's icicles
The castle all lit up

3 comments:

jessica said...

Another great day at Disney! The snow covered castle looks so pretty at night. You got lots of great photos!

5 Cougs said...

The castle looks great! How was Big Thunder BBQ show? It was awesome during Halloween time. Did you get video of it?

Nicole said...

I love the castle at night!!! So pretty! I kinda wish I could love there. HEhee!! Carter is ADORABLE on the merry go round!! Love it!!