Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday ~ Family Fun Night Nov 19

LETTERS TO SANTA

Last Friday for our first fun activity, I had the kids make their lists for Santa (because THIS Santa likes to have most (if not all) of her shopping done EARLY, before Thanksgiving :) Makes the month of December much more enjoyable, and I never have to hassle with the crazy crowds! The kids wrote their lists all on their own... Cristian's handwriting has gotten a lot neater over the years, and his spelling is spectacular. Amazing to me what his 2nd grade, 7 year old mind has learned already!
Miss Ava also wrote her letter all by herself. Hers is so cute, I just had to share it with you...straight off the paper of my 4 year old :)

*Plo Pet (pillow pet)
*Snoman (she wants a stuffed snowman to cuddle)
*DeS (DS)
*Brbe (Barbie)
*Hanimntan toe (Hannah Montana Toy)
*Flag (She wants an American Flag... not sure why?? :)
*Cande (Candy)
*Crsmas Toe (Christmas toy...I asked her if there was a specific Christmas toy she wanted, and she just said, "any decoration I can put up in my room" :)

and she ended her letter with the word "Ples" (Please)

Carter was all smiles writing his letter to Santa :)
The envelopes have been sealed and their letters were successfully delivered to Santa :)

1 comment:

jessica said...

Very sweet letters!! I'm glad they're getting their wishes sent off early, it looks like they had fun writing them out.