Thursday, November 18, 2010

Friday ~ Family Fun Night Nov 12

Our project for Family Fun Night last Friday were these cute little Turkey Muffins :) Aren't they cute!
Ava helped me make the banana muffins while Carter was napping. This way they'd be done and cooled by the time we went to pick up Cristian from school. (the original recipe called for pumpkin muffins, but I wasn't sure my kids would like them, so we opted for banana).
Here's Carter putting the apple slices (turkey feathers) in the muffin
Carter putting the little piece of carrot inside the grape
Cristian working on his turkey feathers
Ava working on hers too
Cristian's finished turkey muffin
And Ava's turkey muffin
We always have extra big smiles on Fridays :) TGIF

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Okay, so cute! Glad you all enjoyed the muffin recipe! We are doing ours hopefully tomorrow if things go as planned. :)

They all turned out cute, but I have to say I am loving Ava's turkey with the crazy feathers!

Tara said...

What a cute idea!

jessica said...

Very cute turkey muffins! Looks like they had tons of fun!!

I like the turkey pjs too :-)

Anonymous said...

It totally looks like you are ready for turkey day - love the PJ's at the top!!!