Monday, November 29, 2010

Family Fun Night - Nov 26

The Friday after Thanksgiving, For Family Fun "DAY" (since Kyle had the day off!!), we went and got our Christmas tree, put up the outdoor Christmas lights, and decorated the house. We do this every Friday after Thanksgiving! I didn't get any pictures from that Friday, but I did take some pictures of the kids decorating the Christmas tree during Half Time of the Husky vs Cal game on Saturday. (which, by the way, the Huskies won!! :)
Ava putting up her Tinkerbell ornament
Cristian hanging up a John Deere tractor ornament
Carter decorating too
hanging it very carefully
It took several hours on both Friday and Saturday, but we got the house completely transformed and ready for Christmas!! Thank goodness for these 3 little helpers and all the family memories that were made!

2 comments:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

SO cute! And you know I love those jammies!!

jessica said...

Decorating for Christmas is always such a huge {but fun} undertaking. It looks like the kids enjoyed it and did an awesome job!