
Here are a bunch of pictures (from my cell phone) from the first 2 weeks of October. Ava brought her new Halloween Webkinz Pet Hamster from Nannie to school for show and tell.

Carter and Ava helping me pick out some giant carving pumpkins at Fred Meyer

Ava modeling her new scarf for me :)

On Friday Oct 8th, Cristian and Ava both had the day off from school, so my mom and I took the kids to Oktoberfest at the Puyallup Fair. They had so many fun kids activities (pumpkin decorating, bean bag toss, hammersloggin', and a root beer garden), they all really enjoyed it. Here's Cristian decorating his scary pumpkin :)

Ava getting ready to glue some pom poms onto her pumpkin

Carter decorating his pumpkin

The finished products!

The kids with a lady dressed in her German outfit (although you can't see it, haha)

In case you can't tell... I enjoy dressing her :)

Carter at his Mommy and Me gymnastics class.

I sure have been enjoying my time with just him a couple hours a week!

Carter on the rings

On Tuesday, Cristian started track practice (which is every Tuesday for 45 minutes after school). I picked him up and he was very red faced! We've been fortunate enough to have wonderful weather in October!! He ran 2.75 miles in 25 minutes, which I think is better then I could do, haha. He also lost his 2nd tooth! He's growing up so fast!

One morning after we dropped Cristian off at school, we went through the Starbucks drive thru for a morning treat :)

And we had lunch with Cristian one day at school. He really enjoyed having us, and loved getting his favorite, Taco Del Mar as a treat!
2 comments:
All so cute! Carter looks to enjoy his gym class! Cristian looks OLDER! Not sure how I feel about that! :) and Ava is just a cutie in all her fun outfits...wish we could wear ours..
Fun October photos. I love the German inspired activities, Ava's outfits and scarf, and Cristian's pink cheeks after track practice. Cute wrap up of your recent activities :-)
Post a Comment