
For family fun night last week we ordered pizza from our favorite pizza delivery place :) Each week the kids not only look forward to the fun activity we plan for the night, but also the TREAT that they get to eat too :)

The kids also helped me decorate for Halloween, and enjoyed using halloween plates for dinner.

And that night we played a new game that Carter got for his birthday. You spin a dial to find out "how" you have to limbo under the stick. Ava went first and got "crawl backwards"

Carter got "roll"

Cristian got "crab walk"

Once everyone successfully goes under the stick, you lower it. We made it all the way to the last setting...

when Carter knocked it down doing his crab walk :)

Cristian "crawling" under the lowest setting too
3 comments:
Looks like another fun Friday night! That game looks like fun. We bought it for a 2 yr old's b-day present too and I was wondering if it would be fun for her. :) Looks like I did good! Enjoy your Friday night tonight! We were going to decorate our haunted cookie house, but I opened it and it the cookie pieces are all broken...on to plan b I guess...it may be a pizza/game/movie night at our house tonight! ;)
I'm coming to your place on Fridays! That game looks adorable...what is it?
Cute limbo game! Friday night is definitely a highlight of the week at your house!
Post a Comment