OH My! SO adorable! What a handsome little guy with such a great smile! I love the football pics, and the deep in thought pics! Can't wait to see the kids on Friday!
What adorable pictures! He looks so grown up and happy! I love the one photo (I think it's balck and white) where he looks all serious and pensive. So Cute!
6 comments:
So cute!! I can see why you had a hard time choosing a favorite and buying lots :)
OH My! SO adorable! What a handsome little guy with such a great smile! I love the football pics, and the deep in thought pics! Can't wait to see the kids on Friday!
They turned out so cute!!
These are super sweet! He has one of the best smiles....
What adorable pictures! He looks so grown up and happy! I love the one photo (I think it's balck and white) where he looks all serious and pensive. So Cute!
Great pics, Michelle! Did you do them? Cute costumes, too. Ava's looks similar to Minnies, just different colors!
Post a Comment