Friday, October 8, 2010

A Beautiful Fall Day

Our weather the last week of September and beginning of October has been absolutely beautiful. So last week we took advantage of the near 80 degree day and walked to Cristian's school to pick him up. It was a bit weird to be wearing a tank top and flip flops again on the very last day of September... I'm ready for sweaters and scarfs and chilly fall weather! But, I'll take it, because it could be another 8 months before we have days in the 70's again!!
We went a little early so Carter and Ava could spend about 15 minutes playing at the school play ground. They always enjoy getting to play on Cristian's "recess toys" :)
Ava helping Carter talk through the Megaphone thing.
jumping while watching some cars drive by.
Ava's going to be a pro at climbing all these toys by the time she starts Kindergarten next year.
Carter... always watching!
Crunching some leaves on the way home. Happy Last Day of September!! Can't believe how quickly this year has gone by... the Holidays will be here before you know it!! Love this time of year!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Miss those Fall days! Doesn't get pretty around here. WIll be driving out further so we can see pretty leaves this year though! :)

jessica said...

I love Autumn too! It looks like you enjoyed a beautiful day and fun time at the park.

We have also had unseasonably warm temps. I won't complain because I know we'll be shoveling snow before I know it, but I can relate to wanting to get all our fall clothes out. I've started the process about three times now, and had to go back to digging out t shirts.