
On Friday, Ava's preschool had a field trip to the pumpkin patch, and although the forecast was saying rain, it ended up being a beautiful day. We even had to shed our coats because it got so warm with that sun shining down :)

How big is Carter? Who knows exactly, because he had his feet away from the sign, and his knees were bent ta boot. He's actually only an inch away from being 3 ft...

sitting and waiting to go see the animals.

Ava and her class checking out the turkeys

Carter checking out the donkey

and the baby pigs

looking at the vegetable garden inside one of the green houses. Ava is raising her hand because the tour guide asked "who likes zucchini??" and Ava LOVES zucchini!

the whole class

checking out the horsies

Carter helping find the perfect pumpkin to take home

and VOILA... we found it.

On the way home from the field trip we made a quick stop in this huge church parking lot that is right near our house to play in the leaves. I missed out on getting all those pretty fall leaf colored pictures... I waited about a week too long, because they are all brown now. But they made for great stomping!

Carter leaf stomping

Ava found a balance beam

I helped Carter make a pile of leaves to jump in, and he decided it made a good place to sit too :)


Wish I had brought the big Canon camera instead of my little point and shoot. the pictures would have been quite a bit nicer.

Ava throwing leaves

running...
2 comments:
Great Field trip pictures! Brings back memories of Emma's preschool field trip at Scholz! :) Ava's pumpkin is pretty perfect too! :) Love the leaf pictures too! I remember the ones you took there with Cristain and Ava!
Lots of great Fall pictures and such a cool pumpkin farm for a field trip!
I waited too long to get really colorful pictures around home also, all the leaves are starting to look dingy. But you're right, they are perfect for playing in now!
Post a Comment