Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another Birthday

I swear it was just my birthday, but somehow, I just had another one! The kids were so thoughtful to pick out a 24 pack of coke for me (completely their idea) :) and also some Husky rain boots!! Kyle got me a Juicy hoodie and tshirt too.

It was a low key day... went out to lunch, went to the hospital, (see below), and to gymnastics. I also went out with some friends the next night, and we had a family dinner with cake on Friday. Always fun to celebrate a few times :) Thanks for all the emails, calls, texts, cards and gifts! I felt very loved!!
Big hug from my kiddos :)

After I dropped Cristian and Ava off at school, Carter, my mom and I went shopping for a certain little baby who was born at 6:15am the morning of my birthday!!
Welcome Delaney Rhea (pronounced Ray) !! So exciting to share my birthday (AGAIN!) with another cousin. That's right, now there are 3 of us born on Oct 13th :)
Proud Momma and Daddy with their beautiful baby girl! Congrats Joel, Erin, and Camden!!


4 comments:

Tara said...

Glad it was a good one and glad I got to spend a bit of it with you! :)

Nicole said...

Glad you had a good day! Wish I was thre to celebrate with you!! :) LOVE the coke from your kids. So cute!

McCray Family said...

Congrats to Joel and Erin, what a great day to have a birthday!

jessica said...

Happy Birthday, so excited to hear you celebrated a nice and VERY eventful day! What sweet gifts from your kids, and a cute new baby!