
The leaves start changing colors

and begin falling to the ground

beautiful UW Library

The fountain, walking through UW campus

We're enjoying tailgates on Husky football Saturdays

Go Dawgs!!

Birthday twins!! Both born Sept 16th.

Our Husky family

H-U-S-K-I-E-S

and we went to our last Mariner game of the season :(

The Mariner Moose paid us a visit!

more baseballs to add to our collection

Hi Carter!

My drink of choice is now a Pumpkin Spice Latte, and fall candles are burning :)

And we're Doin' the Puyallup as often as we can!! (Cristian with some random kid)

Ava and Auntie on the matterhorn

All 3 kids on the firetruck ride.

on the scrambler (thank goodness Auntie can stomach these rides)

Checking out the cows

Posing for a picture in the barn

Ava and Carter on the canoe

Auntie and Cristian on the spider
3 comments:
Looks you have have been enjoying the start to Autumn in WA! I miss the leaves changing and the crisp mornings the most! Got some autumn candles and creamy pumpkin soap from B&BW to help make it feel like Fall! :)
Love the fall pics. I am heavily into it here too and not looking forward to 90 degree weather soon (you know where!).
Did your tailgate location move? It looks different.
Awesome fall pictures. I love this time of year! It looks like you had a lot of fun at the fair and both games.
Beautiful campus too, you took some really nice pics.
Post a Comment