Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Silly Bands

It is amazing to me how quickly these silly little bracelets became so popular! Every where you go they are selling them. (they even have Husky and Seahawk silly bands) I have yet to see any halloween themed ones, so if you've seen them somewhere, let me know. I wanted to get them for the kids' halloween treat bags :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I have only seen them on Amazon so far. I wanted some too and may just order some and get it out of the way. :)

Tara said...

I saw them. I think it was at Walgreens.

Mama G said...

My kids LOVE these! They were just outlawed at Gracie's school because they were causing so many problems! lol! :) I have to tell Charlie he can only wear a few when we go out otherwise he has them clear up his arm!

jessica said...

Wow! These are all the craze by us too!!! They have popped up in every store, and many of the girls' teachers give them out as awards.

One day when we got to gymnastics Alyssa forgot she was wearing hers and had to ask me to attach them to my keyring as she was running into the gym. I haven't given them back to her yet, and everywhere I go, kids notice them hanging from my keys. I get the cutest comments from kids about them. Definitely the newest trend around :-) !!!