
Today is Ava's 1/2 Birthday...

and she's 4.5 years old now!

Per our family tradition... she got one little present

Some princess figurines for our Princess!

She also got to pick out our dinner tonight... she requested my homemade spaghetti sauce!

And a strawberry funfetti cake for dessert :)
7 comments:
Happy 1/2 Birthday to Ava!! Love the pictures of her! That cream sweater really brings out her tan!! I am really wanting that sweater now! :) Thanks alot! I wanted it before, but Ava makes it even cuter!!
So cute! Michelle, seriously she is a mini you! What a doll!
I love the picture of her stirring the spaghetti sauce! Happy half birthday, Ava!
Happy 1/2 birthday Ava! She looks so old and grown up! We love looking at all of your pictures!
So cool that she is sneaking up on 5 already! Holy smokes! Seriously cracking up about the sweater and boots though...is still in the 90's here! We had a heck of a rainstorm yesterday though and the kids wore pants today to school for the first time! LOL!
Looks like a great 1/2 birthday - I love that u do that - hope to see 1st day of school pics soon - We started today and I'm exhausted. Love the pic at the top w/ all your tan kids - its proof of a great summer.
Happy 1/2 Birthday to Ava!
Post a Comment