
Last Friday was family fun night, which really has turned into more of a 1/2 day ordeal :) I made some blueberry muffins for an after school snack, and picked them up a little candy treat and new coloring set at Fred Meyer while the kids were at school. Can't you just tell by their smiles how much they love Friday nights!!

After snack time I let the kids try on their halloween costumes :) Cristian wanted to be a skeleton, Ava wanted to be a witch, and Carter is my lil' pumpkin. We're going with a Halloween theme this year :)

Cristian with his mask off

Ava working on her coloring project. The paper was completely orange when she started. These neon markers are pretty cool!

Cristian coloring

And Carter coloring

Ava's finished project.
I don't have pictures of the rest of the fun... but after dinner the kids really enjoyed roasting marshmallows and making s'mores in our fire pit!
4 comments:
Definitely sounds like a fun Friday to me!! :) Their costumes are adorable! :)
Your such a cool mom! I get half my mommy ideas from you and your blog! :-) I love Friday fun night with a special little treat...I'm stealing it! Cute little costumes too!
So adorable - I'm still can't decide what I want them to be this year?!?! - I love Carter's pumpkin:)
Looks like you had a fun family night! We love those too. All their artwork looks like fun.
I like their costumes too, and you are so way ahead of me on that, I just barely have small ideas of what our girls would like to be :-)
Post a Comment