Saturday, August 14, 2010

Charlie St Cloud

Well, another book/movie done. The 4 of us recently read and saw Charlie St Cloud, but first enjoyed a yummy dinner at Red Robin! I'm gonna start a little rating system, and this one I give a 3*** (out of 5). It was pretty good. I didn't leave thinking it was a GREAT movie, but definitely didn't think it was horrible either. The book was (like usual) better then the movie just because it provides so much more detail.
Next up... Eat, Pray, Love.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I have to agree about the movie. Not the greatest movie ever made. I can't wiat for Eat, Pray, Love and I am wanting to see The Switch as well!! You girls all look so cute going to the movie...I go in my yoga pants and bring my white crew socks so my feet are good and comfy! :)

McCray Family said...

Great book club! I didn't know Eat, Pray, Love was a book? I am so excited to see that movie though, I think it just came out...or maybe next weekend, can't remember. Wish I was there to join you! Love your top too, super cute!

jessica said...

My comment may have been the same for the last time you posted about your book club, but I think it's such a fun idea! It's awesome that you're getting in some good reading (and movie watching :-) ! )